Dallas Corporate 5K
Make plans for you and your company/organization to join us for Dallas’ Largest Office Party in 2019! Experience the fun of fitness with your friends, family and colleagues to support a great cause in one of Dallas’ most popular dining destinations. Located at the base of the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge, Trinity Groves is the ideal location to host this celebration of fitness.
2019 Results can be found HERE.
About Our Beneficiary
United Way of Metropolitan Dallas is a community-based nonprofit organization that believes in the power of unity to create lasting change. For over 90 years, we’ve brought people and resources together to strengthen education, income and health – the building blocks of opportunity. Together, we work to achieve long-term results that help our community thrive. We encourage every North Texan to be part of the change. To give, volunteer, advocate or learn more, visit UnitedWayDallas.org.
*runDallas reserves the right to change the course as needed prior to event date.
- Entry into the timed 5K
- Soft tri-blend event t-shirt (unisex sizing, XS-2XL available)
- Celebratory finisher glass
- Admission into the after-party featuring music and complimentary 26.2 Brew (21+)
- Complimentary food & beverage provided by participating Trinity Groves restaurants
- Industry team awards for top finishers
- Overall awards for top male & female finishers
- Team photo opportunities
- Team building & networking
- Donation to the United Way of Metropolitan Dallas!
(includes all taxes & fees)
|Event||1/15 to 3/31||4/1 to Event Day|
|Adult Individual (21+)||$39||$49|
|Youth Individual (under 21)||$29||$39|
|Discounted Team Packages|
|Team of 10||$350||$450|
|Team of 20||$650||$850|
|Team of 50||$1,500||$2,000|
How to Register
The Dallas Corporate 5K is an event designed for teams. Create your team and invite anyone to join!
Your organization can also choose to cover registration costs. If your organization is already registered simply find your team and join!
Don’t have a team? It’s okay, you can still participate as an individual.