Hotel & Travel
Aloft Dallas Downtown
Official Headquarter Hotel
The Aloft Dallas Downtown is offering a special discounted rate to BMW Dallas Marathon runners and spectators who wish to be at the hub of race weekend activities. The Aloft Dallas Downtown is less than a 5-minute walk to both the start/finish line and the Health & Fitness Expo located at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center. Guest staying at the Aloft will enjoy free parking, a late check-out of 3 p.m. on race day (Sunday), free internet, access to the Aloft workout room, pool and some of the most comfortable rooms in Dallas!
Official Host Hotels
Additional discounted rates are also available at the Omni Dallas and Hyatt Regency Dallas. Situated in Downtown Dallas, the Omni Dallas offers luxurious accommodations and is connected via sky bridge to the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, location of the 2019 Health & Fitness Expo. Another great option is the Hyatt Regency Dallas, which is located next to the iconic Dallas landmark Reunion Tower and is about a 10 minute walk to the start line!
Click below to view room options and book your race weekend stay.
- Dallas Love Field is the closest airport to Downtown Dallas; travel time to/from the headquarter hotel, Aloft Dallas Downtown, can vary between 20-30 minutes.
- If traveling in/out of DFW Airport, be sure to allow at minimum 45 minutes (or more during rush hour) to arrive at desired time.
- Downtown Dallas has paid for valet parking options only; be sure to bring cash when attending the Expo and/or parking on event day.
- If traveling via DART on race day, the closest train station to the start & finish line is the Convention Center Station. See our Participants page for more details.
- If using a car service or rideshare such as UBER or Lyft during event weekend, here are the key location names & addresses to make note of: