Full, Half & Ultra Marathon (50K)
Sunday’s race course will begin and end in Downtown Dallas and will highlight the best areas of the city. Along the way, runners will pass through various popular neighborhoods with exciting cheer stations and on-course entertainment before finishing the race at Dallas City Hall Plaza!
- Donation to Scottish Rite for Children
- Soft tri-blend participant t-shirt
- Personalized race bib (if registered by October 31st)
- Raffle ticket for your chance to win a new special edition 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe
- High-energy start and finish line experience
- First-class course highlighting the city’s most vibrant neighborhoods, entertainment districts and iconic Dallas landmarks
- Course entertainment to help motivate you along the way
- Commemorative finisher’s medallion for all finishers (see additional custom option below)
- Long-sleeve performance blend finisher shirt (event specific)
- Admission to the Post-Race Party featuring music, food, beverages and complimentary Samuel Adams & Truly (21+)
- Exclusive $50 VIP Rewards Cash to spend on your first pair of running shoes purchased through Road Runner Sports.
runDallas reserves the right to change the course as needed prior to race date.
Rules and Time Limit
In accordance with the guidelines issued by USA Track & Field and Wheelchair Sports USA, only runners, walkers and wheelchair participants will be allowed on the course. See the official rules for a complete list of course guidelines. Click HERE to view time limits for each race. Runners must be 16 years or older to participate in the Marathon or Ultra Marathon.
|Event||5/1 to 9/30||10/1 to 11/30||12/1 to Event Day|
Need to confirm your registration? Click HERE.
Need help with your registration? Email our customer support team by clicking HERE.
*Packet pick-up for Marathon, Half Marathon & Ultra Marathon participants will take place at the Health & Fitness Expo on
Friday, December 10th (11am to 7pm) and Saturday, December 11th (9am to 6pm).
**As an add-on option during registration, you can choose to have your packet mailed to you for $79. Please note, this option will only be available until March 20th.
***There is no race morning packet pick-up.***
Complete Your Marathon Weekend
Looking for a challenge? Participants can take part in both a Saturday race and a Sunday race and receive even more swag! That’s right, register for the 2021 Weekend Series and earn a bonus medal, a custom Asics finisher jacket and other amenities!
Pegasus Runners Lounge
Upgrade Your Race Weekend!
Available both Saturday, December 11th and Sunday, December 12th of race weekend.
- Heated Private Tent Access Near the Start/Finish Line
- Guaranteed Start in Corral A
- Complimentary Race Day Parking
- Pre-Race Snacks & Beverages
- Post-Race Brunch
- Private Restrooms
|Event||2/1 to 10/31||11/1 to Event Day|
*The Pegasus Runners Lounge pass can be purchased during online registration or by clicking HERE.
iTAB – Medal Personalization ($14)
Personalize your commemorative BMW Dallas Marathon Festival medal with an iTAB Ribbon Hanger, engraved with your name and finish time. Add iTAB to your registration and your iTAB will be mailed to you shortly after race day.
The iTab can be purchased during online registration or by clicking HERE.
Awards are given to the top finishers in 18 categories.
Road Runners Club of America
The BMW Dallas Marathon is an RRCA National Championship Race.
The BMW Dallas Marathon follows the RRCA Fair Competition Policy. For more information about this policy, click HERE.
The BMW Dallas Marathon is an official Abbott World Marathon Majors Wanda Event
For more information, click HERE.
The BMW Dallas Marathon is proud to be a qualifying race for the Abbott World Marathon Majors Wanda Age-Group World Rankings. Our 2019 results are now in the system and updated age-group rankings can be found HERE. Search by name, age group and gender to see your current ranking. The year-long rankings period offers more than 175 events in which points can be scored. To see a full list of events, click HERE. An individual’s two best scores during the series will count towards the final ranking and determine who will receive an invite to the 2021 Abbott World Marathon Majors Wanda Age Group World Championships.
*In order to have a chance to be invited to the World Championship, you must build a profile and ‘claim your result’.