10K, 5K & 100M Dash
Presented by CBS 11
Start your race weekend off by joining us on Saturday, December 11th! Saturday’s events will include a 10K, a 5K and a 100-meter dash for kids! Part of the BMW Dallas Marathon Festival, all Saturday events will start & finish in Downtown Dallas, providing great views of the city. Whether a shakeout run for Sunday or to experience the joy of participating in marathon weekend at a shorter distance, these events are the perfect way to start the weekend off right.
10K: 8:30 am
5K: 8:45 am
Kids 100M Dash: 10:00 am
Oncor Kids Race: 10:30 am
- Donation to Scottish Rite for Children
- Soft tri-blend participant t-shirt
- Personalized race bib (if registered by October 31st)
- Raffle ticket for your chance to win a new special edition 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe
- High-energy start and finish line experience
- Flat & fast course through the heart of downtown Dallas
- Course entertainment to help motivate you along the way
- Commemorative finisher’s medallion for all finishers (see additional custom option below)
- Overall awards for top male & female finishers (5K and 10K)
- Admission to the Post-Race Party featuring music, food, beverages and complimentary Samuel Adams & Truly (21+)
- Exclusive $50 VIP Rewards Cash to spend on your first pair of running shoes purchased through Road Runner Sports.
(All events start/finish at Dallas City Hall Plaza)
This 6.2 mile run course offers great city views as it passes over the Ronald Kirk Pedestrian Bridge, cuts through Downtown and circles Deep Ellum before returning home!
This fast 3.1 mile course takes you through the heart of Downtown and into Deep Ellum with minimal turns before heading for the finish!
Kids 100M Dash (10:00am)
Kids ages 6 and under are welcome to participate free of charge in our 100-meter dash. Parents are welcome to accompany their registered child!
Oncor Kids Race (10:30am)
Back for 2021, all DISD students are able to participate free of charge thanks to our partner Oncor! Registration forms will be made available at your school starting in September. For additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
runDallas reserves the right to change the course as needed prior to race date.
Rules and Time Limit
In accordance with the guidelines issued by USA Track & Field and Wheelchair Sports USA, only runners, walkers and wheelchair participants will be allowed on the course. See the official rules for a complete list of course guidelines. The time limit is 1 hour for the 5K and 2 hours for the 10K (20-minute per mile pace or better).
Complete Your Marathon Weekend – *Weekend Series is Sold Out
Looking for a challenge? Participants can take part in both a Saturday race and a Sunday race and receive even more swag! That’s right, register for the 2021 Weekend Series and earn a bonus medal, a custom finisher jacket and other amenities!
Choctaw Runners Lounge
Upgrade Your Race Weekend!
Available both Saturday, December 11th and Sunday, December 12th of race weekend.
- Heated Private Tent Access Near the Start/Finish Line
- Guaranteed Start in Corral A
- Complimentary Race Day Parking
- Pre-Race Snacks & Beverages
- Post-Race Brunch
- Private Restrooms
|Event||2/1 to 10/31||11/1 to Event Day|
|Weekend Pass SOLD OUT||$169||$174|
|Sunday Only SOLD OUT||$149||$159|
*Choctaw Runners Lounge passes can be purchased during online registration or by clicking HERE.
iTAB – Medal Personalization ($14)
Personalize your commemorative BMW Dallas Marathon Festival medal with an iTAB Ribbon Hanger, engraved with your name and finish time. Add iTAB to your registration and your iTAB will be mailed to you shortly after race day.
The iTab can be purchased during online registration or by clicking HERE.