10K, 5K & Kids Races
Presented by CBS 11
Start your race weekend off by joining us on Saturday, December 12th! Saturday’s events will include a 10K, a 5K and multiple races for kids! Part of the BMW Dallas Marathon Festival, all Saturday events will start & finish in Downtown Dallas, providing great views of the city. Whether a shakeout run for Sunday or to experience the joy of participating in marathon weekend at a shorter distance, these events are the perfect way to start the weekend off right.
10K: 8:30 am
5K: 8:45 am
Kids 100M Dash: 10:15 am
Oncor Kid’s Race: 10:30 am
- Donation to the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Soft tri-blend participant t-shirt
- Personalized race bib (if registered by Nov. 1st)
- High-energy start and finish line experience
- Flat & fast course through the heart of downtown Dallas
- Course entertainment to help motivate you along the way
- Commemorative finisher’s medallion for all finishers (see additional custom option below)
- Overall awards for top male & female finishers (5K and 10K)
- Admission to the Post-Race Party featuring music, food, beverages and complimentary Samuel Adams (21+)
(All events start/finish at Dallas City Hall Plaza)
This 6.2 mile run course offers great city views as it passes over the Ronald Kirk Pedestrian Bridge, cuts through Downtown and circles Deep Ellum before returning home!
This fast 3.1 mile course takes you through the heart of Downtown and into Deep Ellum with minimal turns before heading for the finish!
Kids 100M Dash (10:15am)
Kids ages 6 and under are welcome to participate free of charge in our 100 meter dash! And parents are welcome to accompany their registered child!
Oncor Kid’s Race (10:30am)
This April 2020 event has been moved to now take place on BMW Dallas Marathon Festival weekend. Event participation is provided free of charge thanks to Oncor and our wonderful partners and benefits Kids runDallas! We invite all DISD and Dallas County students to participate in either our 1-Mile or 2-Mile event by registering below!
runDallas reserves the right to change the course as needed prior to race date.
Rules and Time Limit
In accordance with the guidelines issued by USA Track & Field and Wheelchair Sports USA, only runners, walkers and wheelchair participants will be allowed on the course. See the official rules for a complete list of course guidelines. The time limit is 1 hour for the 5K and 2 hours for the 10K (20-minute per mile pace or better).
|5/1 to 5/31||6/1 to 8/31||9/1 to 10/31||11/1 to 12/11|
|5K (Youth — 18 & Under)||$29||$29||$29||$29||$29|
|10K (Youth — 18 & Under)||$34||$34||$34||$34||$34|
|Kid’s 100M Dash||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Oncor Kid’s Race (1-Mile & 2-Mile)||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
Complete Your Marathon Weekend
Looking for a challenge? Participants can take part in both a Saturday race and a Sunday race and receive even more swag! That’s right, register for the 2020 Weekend Series and earn a bonus medal, a custom finisher jacket and other amenities!
Pegasus Runners Lounge
Upgrade Your Race Weekend!
Available both Saturday, December 12th and Sunday, December 13th of race weekend.
- Heated Private Tent Access Near the Start/Finish Line
- Guaranteed Start in Corral A
- Complimentary Race Day Parking
- Pre-Race Snacks & Beverages
- Post-Race Brunch
- Private Restrooms
|Event||4/15 to 4/30||5/1 to 5/31||6/1 to 8/31||9/1 to 10/31||11/1 to 12/11|